Friday, August 26, 2011

Grilled Pimento Cheese


Sandwich time again! I L-O-V-E pimento cheese. Never did I think to grill it, though. Let me just say, it is heaven.

I didn't measure, really, so I have just included the ingredients.

Grilled Pimento Cheese

1 small jar of pimentos
8oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
real mayo
3 green olives, chopped
a fistful of chopped ham
butter or olive oil for pan

Combine pimentos, cheese, olives, and ham. Add enough mayo to mixture to make it stick together and creamy enough to smooth onto a slice of bread easily. Snuggle two slices of bread with the cheese. Spread a small amount of butter on each outer slice or spray with olive oil. Grill until golden brown on each side and the cheese starts oozing out around the edges.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin